It's just as well that I've had other things to do today... ...because three Redwall books in less than twenty-four hours is enough for one person, I think. ;) Life is a little strange at my house this week. My dad and my brother were both home with the flu today, but they stayed holed up in their respective domains, so I managed not to see much of anyone until my mom got home. (I also didn't get the paper until late afternoon because my dad carried it away! Argh!) The news has been odd lately, too. Elizabeth Smart appeared in Salt Lake City, which is encouraging. The Serbian prime minister was assasinated, which is downright alarming, as well as sad. The weather can't decide if it's finally going to warm up, or just tease us with the possibility. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here trying to decide which Redwall novel to read next. Hmm... ~Erin, 10:50 PM Comments: Post a Comment