Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, March 12, 2003
[Insert Clever Title]
I have tried very hard to hibernate and read today, but it hasn't really worked. I keep being sent places because my dad has the flu and isn't supposed to go out. When I'm home, I automatically become fair game for chauffer service. Never mind that my poor car is covered with salt and really needs a check up before I take it back to school.

There is at least one useful side effect of a day and a half of driving both ways (it amounts to about 14 and a half hours, which I suppose could have been one day... if I wanted to do the last leg well after dark and by myself). I am now thoroughly and completely comfortable with my car again. I was generally back in the swing of things before, but an entire semester without driving (followed by over a month waiting for the car to get out of the shop!) took its toll.

Also, I am slightly irritated thatboth of my shows aren't on this week—not even in repeats. This has been such a weird spring break.

Alas, I cannot write more right now. I have to go pick up my brother. Again.

~Erin, 8:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?