Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, March 21, 2003
Version 2.  Aly is particularly fond of her boots, but I'm just happy I figured out how to fix the vest. I'm supposed to be at Pealers.
Which isn't as odd as it sounds... we "peal" the chapel bells, thus we're "pealers." ;)

However, I wanted to share my afternoon's handiwork, first. Aly is her nickname, and it was much simpler to write. Someone may meet her one of these days, so I won't say anything more about the character. The doll was something of an adventure. Her blouse was pale blue, pale green, and pale yellow before I hit on grey; her vest was originally dark blue; her pants were a weird brownish color; and, her boots were first dark grey. I finished the blue version, and the addition of her eyes made an already funny-looking outfit even worse, so I started experimenting.

I'm generally happy with how she turned out, but for a while there I thought I had created a new character—she didn't look like the person I was trying for. I may still tweak it a bit, so Aly version 2.0 may appear one of these days. (Feedback and suggestions would be appreciated. Do you think her eyes are too high?)

Edit: Right now, you are looking at the revised version. I swear her nose didn't start as high as it was, and I have no idea how it got that way!

~Erin, 4:24 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?