I'm back. And I'm about to fall asleep. Again. Actually, the entire club returned around 2:15 this morning. (I didn't wake up my roommate, though. The interminable fire alarm had already done that for me.) Once I made it into my room, it took me approximately 3.5 minutes to get into bed. I sleep until my desire to be clean was greater than my desire for more sleep, took a shower, ate brunch, and am now contemplating a nap. But first I have to call my parents and let them know I got to and from the comp in one piece. I placed seventh in Viennese waltz. Not bad, considering it was the third time I'd danced it with my partner in a year. (And the first two were before the competition yesterday morning!) It's my favorite dance, but the judges were slow and it went on forever. A person can only spin in 180 degree circles at a high speeds for so long!' Anyway. No more rambling for Salli... I have to go through my email. (There are only 139 new messages in my inbox. :P) ~Erin, 12:45 PM Comments: Post a Comment