Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Wednesday, March 05, 2003
I'll be heading out soon.
But I told my dad I wouldn't leave until I saw him, and he won't be here until after 12:30. (I hope it's not too long after. I'll like to get this over with!)

Canada, here we come. Although with
the stories Sarah tells I'm not too sure I really want to go.

I'm messing with the template for the comments. I'm not up to doing my own yet (no time!), but it seems I was using the same as Miraeda, and that was just confusing. With the number they have, you'd think I could find one I liked... but a surprising number are illegible, and the one I like the best is in Italian!

~Erin, 12:23 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?