Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Saturday, March 22, 2003
I like washing my hair.
Too bad I have the sort of hair that should really only be washed every two or three days. Or maybe that's a good thing—I'd probably spend all my time in the shower.

It's... the microscopic Northern Kingdoms! Saturday is such a nice day. I get to sleep in, then go buy groceries. Groceries are a very good thing. Because I returned to school on a Sunday, I haven't had milk all week, and it's driving me crazy! (I brought back a whole box of Grape Nuts, but cereal just doesn't work without milk...) For real grocery shopping I have to drive in to town, because the Village Market isn't up to more than (very expensive) basics. Ooh... I can buy snack food, too. Yay!

I spent hours yesterday working on cool maps for the Forest. I'd share, but it will require extensive information, for which I'm not really ready. (The disadvantage to filling in most of the
World Map in one go is that there's so darn much to cover! ;)

Edit: Oh, what the heck. You can at least see a preview. :)

~Erin, 11:37 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?