I have nothing productive to say. But that's never stopped me in the past... Ah, Wednesday. Continuing the theme of "everything Salli has to do this week," let me tell you about my Wednesday schedule. It looks suspiciously like Monday. Class, lunch, work (I'm making progress on my paper), class, and class, then more work, and dinner. After dinner, it changes. Instead of theoretically optional extracurriculars, I have Community Choir (So-called because the 100+ members—I don't know the total for this semester, although it's surely bigger than that—include faculty, staff, and community members, as well as lots of students. Community members are probably two-thirds of the tenor section, at least.) and then who knows what. Probably more work, because of that dance competition this weekend. In order to surive next Monday, I have to finish this paper and, of course, I also have to get ready for the competition. (It would help if my partners' were actually at practice. I think we're going to have to schedule our own practice time, further eating into my time Thursday...) Naturally, I haven't done all of that yet. But it's only a matter of time. (And, now I don't have to talk about it when I blog tonight! Assuming I do blog tonight, of course.) Random Things Near Salli's Desk:A school calender. Set to January. Christmas lights that need to be taken down and changed because they're no longer functioning at 100%, and probably not safe. Random dance ribbons. (In lots of pretty colors. I'm particularly fond of the purple. Sixth place comes in all sorts of odd colors, so I was lucky to get a nice purple ribbon.) A painted wooden flower (which Kat knows all about), in a little jar swathed in paper mache that a Peace Camp art project the last time I taught a class. Lots and lots of shoes, nearly blocking the door. (But, hey, there's plenty of space in my closet...) Sarah's evil printer. (I swear it's plotting diabolical new ways to make my life interesting.) Two bottles of contact solution. Why do I have two bottles of contact solution, and why are they both on my desk? Notes for Forest Mafia. Mwahaha! When one has nothing productive to say, listing something completely useless is the only thing to do. ;) ~Erin, 12:49 PM Comments: Post a Comment