I could get used to this. The weather, I mean. It's been sunny and in the sixties, at least. Not really quite warm enough to go waltzing around in short sleeves, but that didn't stop most of the campus (myself included, of course!) from doing it. It's just so nice to wear non-winter clothing! And not have to suit up in coat, hat, scarf, and gloves before venturing outside. My first day back in school was mostly exhausting. Monday is one of my busy days—I have class, lunch, class directly followed by an extra-long class. Then, I have dinner, gospel choir (the dreaded Two Hour Rehearsal), and Bible study. Conveniently, Bible study was invigorating, so I am awake to write a nice blog. (Well, as nice as they ever get. ;) We are doing James, which is a very, er, interesting book. (Tonight was a passage on wisdom with connections to peace-making, which was both eeriely relevant to current events and oddly analgous to some of my conflict resolution training. Weird.) Over break, my concentration skills have definately grown fuzzy... which makes class rather interesting. (Or do I mean boring? And I usually like these classes!) ~Erin, 10:38 PM Comments: Post a Comment