Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Sunday, March 16, 2003
I am easy to entertain.
But I guess you knew that already.

Just posting again in the
Council and a question about the QCS forum seems to have been enough to entertain me for the morning. I even almost feel productive!

Redwall books always give me the urge to read out loud. Could it be because that's the way I heard them in the first place? Whatever it is, it doesn't seem to be going away. But at least I know what I'd pick if I ever needed to read anything to anybody. (Well, that, or Patricia Wrede's Enchanted Forest Chronicles, which are shorter and don't involve odd accents. I can do molespeak—molespeech?—but it takes concentration!)

Hmm. If I'm going to meet my family at church, I suppose I should actually get dressed!

Edit: Quick! Everyone suggest that they add "entertained" as an option on imood!

~Erin, 9:37 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?