Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Tuesday, February 25, 2003
::Yawn::
Aw, look at the cute little
imood...

I really dislike having allergies. (I am pretty sure it's allergies at this point. One can tell by the delightful symptoms.) Sure, I'll survive (luckily I didn't have class this afternoon—I would have been useless), but I really hope I'm better by tomorrow. I have a midterm in political philosphy, and I'll need to be thinking straight—this muddle-headedness isn't conducive to coherent reasoning. Or, for that matter, studying.

I got an A on my linguistics midterm. I tell you this not to brag, but so that I might express my bafflement. He didn't even take off points on the exercise where I definately forgot a third of the explanation...

Tonight is the only remaining ballroom practice for this week, as we've given our space to someone else on Thursday. I hope to be awake. I hope people come. And, I hope to get straight whether there are enough men for the Notre Dame competition. Our numbers are uneven enough normally, and this particular comp has only made it worse by combining events in new and interesting (and/or really ridiculous) ways.

You know what I need? A nice hot bath. Too bad there aren't any tubs in this dorm...

~Erin, 4:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?