Sarah says I have to write something. So, um, I will. But I can't promise it will be particularly clever. Random Things Salli Did Today 1. Installed old scanner that belongs to her roommate via USB port and the cord that's supposed to attach her printer to the computer. 2. Uninstalled and detached it, because it didn't work. 3. Installed old scanner that belongs to her roommate via "parralel port." 4. Disassembled, then uninstalled, because the computer wouldn't even start properly. 5. Did a system restore, just in case. Put the scanner back under the bed, where it can't contaminate her system. Unless it's telepathic. But scanners aren't telepathic, right? Right? 6. Walked to and from dinner in the rain. It's not supposed to do this in February! 7. Checked the online syllabus for her linguistics class—yikes! 8. Sent a confused email to her linguistics professor. Not, mind you, that this is all I did today. That wouldn't be random. In other news, they're showing Spirited Away tonight, and my roommate wants to go see it. Therefore, I must be going now. If I stay here by myself, the scanner might start talking to me. ~Erin, 7:51 PM Comments: Post a Comment