It's... a blog! By me! What more could you want? ::bats eyelashes:: What's that you say? You'd like content? Well, I guess. If you insist... I had a linguistics midterm today. It wasn't really that bad, except there was naturally a question that required knowledge of specific distinctive features and we had an entire conversation in class just last week about how that wouldn't be on the exam. I could narrow down my options to two, and if my guess was incorrect I can always point out to the prof that it wasn't supposed to be on the test in the first place. I mention the linguistics midterm so you'll understand if I start randomly talking about morphomes and phonemes and defooting. (Question: If one syllable can be defooted, can two syllables be defeeted? I imagine the answer is no, but wouldn't it be fun to talk about?) In other news, I have choir this evening, so I'd best stop babbling and start sharing meaningful insights into life. ... Darn, fresh out of insight. Guess I'll just have to call it quits, and play some nice, mindless computer games. ;) ~Erin, 6:54 PM Comments: Post a Comment