Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, February 21, 2003
It anything, it's anti-climactic.
I was beginning to think that the Faerie font no longer existed. I've only been looking for it (very, very sporadically) for more months that I can remember. Not, mind you, that it's a particularly useful font (I like all of two of its characters), but I wrote a story early in high school which used a cute little salamander for dividers. When I unearthed a disk with the file, naturally I wanted it to look nice and neat. Alas, that was not to be. I hadn't seen the font in years. When I got my new laptop, I had to download many of my favorite fonts, so I decided to see if I could fine this one. I couldn't.

So, imagine my surprise when I found it in
one of the sections of a dingbats page convenient accessible from one of my favorite font sites! (Admittedly this would be more exiciting if it were actually a useful font.)

~Erin, 6:56 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?