Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Friday, February 28, 2003
I should probably just go to bed.
But I don't want to!

I should also write these things earlier. Now this will go up as Friday, but it still feels like Thursday. Friday doesn't start until my alarm blares in the morning. (Or, just possibly, after I finish my last class!) If I can get cleared out of here fast enough, I may go home tomorrow afternoon. But I have class until 2:00 and I have to do the photos for the paper. I can probably scan between classes if I eat quickly, but I don't know if I'll be able to get everything up. I could certainly leave by early evening, but my parents are irrationally paranoid about me driving home after dark. (It's not as if I drive to and from choir in the dark through winding country roads every single week. No, not at all...) I'm thinking that if I'm still here too late in the afternoon, I might just not call my parents until I'm pulling in to the driveway... what they don't know, they can't worry about.

Alternately, I may just crash after class and hang out with whomever else isn't leaving until Saturday. There's a group going to see Chicago in town (it only just came to this county). Sure, I've already seen it, but it's worth a second viewing.

I don't think I'll know which I'm doing until two or three o'clock in the afternoon.

In other news... hmm, I'm sure I can think of something. I've been busily developing stories, but none that have anything to do with the Forest. (And none that will ever see the light of day, either, so don't get your hopes up. ;) I have two classes tomorrow. They're even classes I like. But it's nearly break, and I just don't care anymore. And... you know what, I think I'm starting to babble.

Okay, okay, I'll go to bed now.

~Erin, 12:34 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?