Virtual Dust
Virtual Dust


Salli's Messy Little Blog (Guaranteed 100% Non-allergenic)

Thursday, February 27, 2003
Blogger needs a "comment" feature.
Because I always want to reply to other people's blogs.

For example, I've wanted to say something every time I read
Miraeda's blog today.

  1. I'll admit I'd never heard of "sweet milk," but I was with you for the rest of it. Not bad, considering I've lived way too much of my life in Ohio. True Southerners, however, never admit to being from anywhere else, and it rubs off on their children. ;) (They don't fry nearly enough things in Ohio, they think collard greens are weird, and no one likes grits.)

  2. I didn't have a major until halfway through my sophmore year... maybe God just wants a little extra time to tell you things. Also, I am personally partial to Romans.

  3. Organic peanut butter is weird. I like the taste, but the texture requires adjusting.


Also, I wanted to tell Rayne that she should bug Sarah about spiffing up her blog. Sarah has had way too much free time this week! (Okay, I'm jealous! =P)

I enjoyed choir. We're doing Verdi's Requiem this semester, and it's generally fun to sing. (Except, perhaps, the section that has eight completely seperate parts. At least half of the girls in my section are afraid to sing, and I mostly hear me and two or three others...) The music, however, is perpetually in my head.

If I go crazy tonight, it will probably be in Latin.

~Erin, 12:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Salli's most recent mood

Quick Links:
Sarah - Jeni
Kat - Rayne
Heather - Eri


ice shadow flower by Sarah
This page is powered by Blogger. Is yours?