Argh! So, here I was, printing out my really rather nice (okay, okay, it's way too long) sheet of notes for my midterm, on the back of the question, as specified by the professor. And my printer ate it! I don't actually blame my poor abused printer (for once). The paper had a rough edge, which I'd wondered about. Of course, all this jamming and canceling screwed up my printer so that I had to restart the entire system in order for it to work again. (That I blame on the printer.) Meanwhile, I have class at 1:10 and my nice, virtuous hour-in-advance ready time is rapidly disappearing. Luckily, I got it to work... I just hope my prof has an extra copy of the topic, and doesn't mind if my notes are on a seperate page. Actually, come to think of it, this printer is actually Sarah's. (We figured that it'd be simpler not to move one printer out, then another printer in. Our printers are more or less the same. Except mine isn't possessed!) Ha! That must mean its all her fault! ;) Edit: Argh! I'm nervous! Why am I nervous? I know the material. I have an entire page of notes. I've done this sort of thing a million times before. And I'm nervous! ~Erin, 12:45 PM Comments: Post a Comment